Depending on the type of license users are licensed for in EXTOL Business Integrator, discussed here, users have the options to create 1 or more of the following schemas:
- EDI Message - X12 and EDIFACT standards are included with EXTOL Business Integrator.
- Flatfile - Schema can created via Flatfile Schema Wizard. If schema wizard is not used a fixed length flatfile or delimited flatfile can be created manually.
- XML - XML can be created manually but many times a DTD will be imported.
- Database -
- Spreadsheet - Users will create an XML spreadsheet within Microsoft Excel. Once created EBI users will and then reference the file once
- Oracle e-Commerce Gateway -
- SAP iDoc-
Below is a screenshot of the EXTOL Schema Wizard where users can choose which type of schema to create.
Copyright 2014 @ www.seanhoppe.com
By: Sean Hoppe on