EBI allows for users to access (query) the EDI data logs that are internal to EXTOL Business Integrator.
These data logs are what drive EXTOL Dashboard and certain logs in EBI Auditor.
Below are the basic EBI objects that will start the process to start querying the EDI Data logs.
NOTE:Before any changes are made, please copy the existing objects and use the copies.
- Schema: EXTOL - EDI User Logs
- Binding: EXTOL - Select EDI Log Interface
- DataBase Adapter: EXTOL - Select EDI Log Interface
Possible EBI Modifications
- Binding: Re-create Binding due to current binding selecting on connection log number
- DataBase Adapter: Re-create database adapter due to current binding selecting on connection log number<
Harnessing EDI Data logs
- Build interface to existing Legacy or ERP system. ie. JDE
- Build custom reports to build aggregate counts for specific type of EDI docs, TPs, sends/receives
- Build monitoring application to alert on certain exception statuses from inbound/outbound documents
By: Sean Hoppe on