To interface EXTOL Business Integrator and EXTOL Secure, several steps need to take place within EBI.
- Within EXTOL Secure, create channel for EBI
- Within EBI, open up Message Filter and 'right-click' to create new filter
- When prompted, select newly created ESX Channel
- After selecting ESX Channel, set-up rules to filter AS2 data. Below is set-up for EXTOL Portal.
- Header: AS2-From / Condition: contains / Value: EDINETAS2
- After selecting filter rules, select the event to be called.
It is possible to have multiple EBI message filters depending on our AS2 TPs and how we need to handle the data. For example, if we receive different types of XML data from a single AS2 trading partner, we might set-up a unique filter (Step #4) to look for a specific subject line.
By: Sean Hoppe on