We have 100 invoices queued in our database (EBI Source Schema) and we need to create 100 invoices (EBI Target Schema.)
In EXTOL Business Integrator, this should not be a problem. We will launch our Application Analysis Business Process script to group the invoice data and send out the invoice.
However, we hit a snag in Extol Business Integrator. The snag: An error with 1 of the 100 invoices.
What does this single EXTOL error mean?
- Ruleset error causes an error in the Single Transformation Task
- Single Transformation Task error causes an error in the Outbound Collaboration BPS
- Outbound Collaboration BPS error causes Application Analysis Business Process script error.
So Where Does This Leave Us?
- 99 good invoices.
- 1 bad invoice.
- No invoices have been sent via EXTOL Outbound Connection Processor
Where Do We Go?
- We need to update the Invoice Application Analysis Business Process script.
- We will update the TASK: EXTOL - Envelope Assembly by Context Point. We will not 'Fail' this specific task if it errors.
By: Sean Hoppe on