To create an EBI Schema without an XSD or DTD file we will look outside of EBI for a solution. XMLSpy offers us a solution to create the XSD file.
Below are the steps:
- Create a new Business Process script to just send an email.
- Once the EXTOL EBI BPS is created, use the "Send email" task.
- Use constants, global variables, script variables, or variables to set up the "From", "To", "Subject", and "Body" of the email task.
- Optional: We can also include an attachment. Commonly the attachment is inbound EDI data, a flatfile report, or EBI created spreadsheet.
- Save the EBI Business Process Script. Note the category in which we save the BPS.
By: Sean Hoppe on